Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Living In My mother's Basement: Blog Break

Well I decided to take a blog break for the time being.  I have a job for the next few weeks sucking dirt and crap out of sewers and so I really do not have time like I used to for writing this blog.  I will probable be able to restart this blog back up when schools starts because I will probably not be working when  school time rolls around.

Just if you are wondering, I am doing good and excited to have something productive to do for the next few weeks.  My job starts at 6:00 in the morning and ends at 7:00 at night.  therefore my work day is 13 hours and I really do not have time to do anything else at all.    I do need the money and so it is worth it though I am tired.  When last saturday rolled around it never seemed so good.  Friday night I did not have energy to do anything except eat, shower, rest on the couch for a bit, and then go to bed.

I now look at weather reports more closely and hope that it is cloudy and cool each and every day.  That sun gets really hot when I am standing outside for hours.  I bought a cheap Wal-Mart pair of boots for work and they are crappy.  Every afternoon while at work my feet are on fire.  I think that they will be okay though because when I check my feet they are not edible yet and so I think that is a good thing.

Today is Sunday, it has been decent.  Church was enjoyable, good talks and such.  After church we had an ice cream linger longer.  I love ice cream it makes me happy!  Hopefully you all are doing well and have many opportunities to eat ice cream in the near future.  I am going to rest now.  See  Ya all later.  If I get time I will try and blog but I am not making any promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment