Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Living in my Mother's Basement: Wk 5 Special Edition on daytime TV


Alright boys and girls, here is the most useful list out there of any sort. It is my daytime TV list that I have so graciously prepared for each and every one of you. Now you may be wondering why this is relevant to you? Well stop thinking that. It just is, okay.

So here we go, first up is Morning Shows. I rated this list along with the rest of the lists from best to worst.

1. The Today Show NBC; This is my favorite because nobody can beat Matt Lauer, I mean nobody. My favorite shows are when they have, Where in the World is Matt Lauer. Love it! I am not much of a fan of Al Roker though, I liked him better when he was fat.

2. Good Morning America ABC; No comparison to the Today Show, they have a Matt Lauer wannabe but he just does not cut it.

3. The Early Show CBS; It is the Early Show, nobody watches it. I do not even know what to say about it. The Early Show just sounds bad, depressing really. I hate waking up early.

Second on the list is game shows. I want to be a millionaire so stinkin bad!

1. The Price is Right CBS 9AM; This is the best game show ever, even without Bob Barker. Someday I will be jumping like a mad man on stage hugging Drew Carey and then knocking the hot models out of the way as I race to climb in my new car!

2. Let’s Make a Deal CBS 11AM; the show is weird, but the host is funny. Everyone in the audience dresses up like it is Halloween every day. Again, weird.

3. Family Feud CW30 10AM; this is a classic game show that never dies, why will it not die!

4. Who Wants to Be a Millionaire ABC 4PM; I like it, but no one ever wins the million. What’s up with that. Come on Meredith! Show us the money!

Next on the list is Talk Shows(this is where home schooled kids learn about life).

1. Ellen Degeneres ABC 3PM; Ellen Degeneres is the best! She is fun, entertaining, and always makes you laugh. Everyone is happy on her show and it keeps me coming for more. Her dancing is not bad either, at least it makes me feel better about my own dancing skills.

2. Rachael Ray NBC 10AM; Rachael is also cool, I learn how to cook from her.

3. Dr. Oz FOX 10AM and 4PM; Because of Dr. OZ I now know how important it is to get a colonoscopy. Thanks Dr. OZ, I am on it.

4. Nate Berkus NBC 3PM; I am not sure about Nate, he seems like a cool guy but you look at his audience and it is chalk full of women. If he is not gay than he is something else. I need to learn his secret for sure and quick.

5. The View ABC 11PM; I like this show mostly because of the blonde, Elizabeth. Too bad she is married. She is also the reason that I watched Survivor season 2. Don’t judge me. The rest of the ladies seem nice I just don’t like them like that.

6. The Talk CBS 2PM; A rip off version of The View without the blonde. Stupid! They need a blonde.

7. Dr. Phil CBS 3 PM; Dr Phil was hip 5 years ago, but now it is like watching Maury, the same thing day after day.

8. Maury CBS; If you like paternity tests, this is the show for you.

9. Oprah is over; Yea!!!

10. Doctors ABC 9AM; I watched part of this show a couple of times, creepy! It is like they just threw 4 or 5 random odd ducks together and then told them to talk about our inner most bodily functions. Stick to Dr OZ for that stuff.

Now on to my favorite shows ever! Judge shows!

1. Judge Judy FOX 4PM; You can’t beat the original. When I think of judge shows she will always be the one that I think of. She is fierce, gets to the point, and says it how it is. In a way she kinda of reminds me of another favorite of mine, Dr. Laura for those who know who she is.

2. Judge Joe Brown FOX 2PM; Well I think I like him because he is black.

3. Peoples court KJZZ 3PM; You get to hear what the people think.

4. Swift Justice With Nancy Grace KJZZ 11PM; She judges people over the internet like something straight out of Las Vegas.

5. Judge Alex FOX 1PM; His eyes scare me!

6. Judge Karen CW30 10:30AM; She is on CW 30, she must be bad.

7. Divorce Court CW30 12PM; CW 30 and worse than judge Karen.

8. Judge Jeanine Pirro CW30 11AM; CW 30

Well I have one more list for you which is what I call, Normal Shows.

1. Matlock KJZZ 1PM; This is the best show on TV. It is mysterious, super suspenseful, and involves people getting thrown into jail each and every day. If you watch one show during the day I suggest Matlock! It is my favorite.

2. Little house on the Prairie KBYU 6PM; Good wholesome TV. Every time I watch it I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. This show makes me want to live out in the boonies.

3. I love Lucy 2.2 3PM; Classic show that always makes me smile. I do love Lucy.

4. Law and Order SVU KJZZ 2PM; This show is for the serious minded souls. Lots of death, crying, and intense sequences.

5. The Brady Bunch KBYU 5:30PM; This show is good, I am just jealous that they had a maid to cook and clean for them. Dang Lazy Punks!

To make sure that my mom made the blog I asked her what her favorite daytime TV show is and she responded Channel 2 morning news, mostly because of Casey. Lame, but then she said that she also likes Matlock! Atta Baby!

Well, I hope that you enjoyed my daytime TV lists.You are all now prepared to venture into the daily life of having nothing to do. TV is important at times like these, without the knowledge that I have just provided, you would be but a lost soul drifting endlessly without direction or guidance. So the next time you have a day off, or have just got fired from your job, remember you can survive! Remember the list of all lists! It will get you through! Enjoy your week peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment